Don’t forget to book your classes for the week. Both studios now open! It’s limited space right now as class sizes have been reduced. We can’t wait to see you! #pilates #sweatpilates #pilateslife #losangelespilates #reformerpilates #marvista #culvercity
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS. Please read the following carefully:
- * Please arrive 10 minutes early to class to have your temperature taken.
- * Hand sanitizer will be required upon entering the studio.
- * Clients MUST to bring/wear their own protective masks.
- * Clients ARE REQUIRED to wear face masks during class.
- * Due to limited supply, trainers will hand out the required wipes and/or spray. If you feel more is needed, you may bring your own.
- *Please leave all personal belongings in your trunk.
- *NO Bikes will be allowed in the Studio.
- By Entering our Studio you attest:
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the US in the last 14 days.
- In the past 14 days, I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- In the past 14 days, I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Our cancellation policy will remain the same. Please do not come to class if you are not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to Covid. Respect yourself and others.
- We cannot and will not be giving refunds for late cancels or fever turn aways. So please, do not ask and realize that it is not personal. Our trainers must be paid while we are at half mast and sailing uncharted territory.